The purpose of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Masters Club is to support the Sacramento Association in providing additional programs and services that enhance the competency, professionalism and productivity of its Members, and to recognize the achievements of top REALTORS® who apply for membership and who have earned a level of excellence in real estate sales.
Levels of Membership
- New Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria for the first time and has paid the current year's dues.
- Continuing Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria more than once but has not yet achieved life membership and has achieved club criteria for the current year and has paid the current year's dues.
- Life Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria in any 5 out of 7 consecutive years and has paid the current year's dues.
Outstanding Life Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria for a total of ten out of 15 consecutive years or more and has paid the current year's dues.
- Reciprocal Members are PCAR Masters Club Member who have elected reciprocal Membership in SAR's Masters Club and have paid SAR and PCAR Masters Club dues
In order to be eligible for Masters Club Membership, you must meet the previous year's qualifying amount and provide the required documentation listed below to SAR within a determined time–frame.
$4 million in production AND 8 closed ends OR 20 closed ends
Very Important: Before you start the application process, thoroughly read the Masters Club Standing Rules. Incomplete applications can mean Membership disqualification.
- You must submit both pages of the Masters Club Application Form
- Sign and have your broker sign the back page of the application
- Tape your business card to the back page of the application form
- Attach a check written to SAR or complete and submit the credit card authorization form for the total amount due
- Attach an MLS Report (see rules and forms for instructions on producing a Masters Club Report from the MLS) and/or Masters Club Verification Spreadsheet Form (for properties not in the MLS)
- If Applicable – submit a New Home/Non-MLS Sale Verification Form for each new home/non-MLS sale with the proper documentation. You will also need to use this form if the MLS print out has the incorrect data.
- If mailing, please send to:
Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
2003 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
- If by fax: (916) 283-8813
To make the process of documenting your production easier, the Masters Club Steering Committee and MetroList® have collaborated to create a special report in Prospector. If you provide this report with a total, you do not need to supply a spreadsheet or full page print–out for each property.
Below are the steps to do this:
- Go to "Search | Standard"
- Select "Property class or classes" (e.g. residential, residential income, etc.)
- Select "Sold from 01/01/15 thru 12/31/15 (or leave blank for today's date)"
- Input Listing Agent ID
- Input Selling Agent ID 〈be sure to select the "OR" between the two〉
- Check box to select all listings/sales found
- Go to "Reports"
- Choose "Masters Club Report" (scroll down and check Masters Club)
- Click on "Run Reports"
- Under "Standard Reports" click on Masters Club Report
SAR & Masters Club Members Volunteer every 5th Monday at Loaves and Fishes.
Our REALTORS® volunteer for the prep and serving shifts at Loaves and Fishes on the 5th Monday of the month.
This is a wonderful opportunity to do charitable work and to serve those less fortunate. The prep shift is from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and the serving shift is from 10:45 a.m. to about 1:30 p.m.