We are a regional meeting of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® serving the Arden area. We are committed to the development of our Members by providing ongoing education with speakers and class instruction.
Arden Regional meetings are held jointly with the Carmichael meeting on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays each month.
The following zip codes are toured with the Arden Regional Tour:
8:45am (Networking & Refreshments)
9:00am (Meeting Begins)
9:15am (Pitch Listing)
The Tour departs immediately after the MLS meeting.
REALTORS® must be present at the local meeting (details in column on right) to promote their listing and provide access. REALTORS® may have a coworker present on their behalf.
Submit Your Home
A Regional Tour is an organized tour of new listings, designed to familiarize agents and brokers with newly listed properties.
Tours are managed by the Regional Coordinators.
To add your listing to a tour:
- Log into Metrolist Prospector
- From the 'Listings' drop–down menu, choose 'View/Revise Your Listings'
- Next to the desired listing number, click the 'Revise' icon
- In the' Revise Listing' menu (under Listing Information), click 'Caravan Dates'
- Drop down the list of tours that have been scheduled and select the desired SAR–Arden Tour. If necessary, enter a comment
Then all you have to do is click the 'Save' button back up top. Don’t forget to confirm with the coordinators that you want your listing to be included on the next tour.