We are a regional meeting of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® serving the Downtown/Midtown area. We are committed to the development of our Members by providing ongoing education with speakers and class instruction. The Downtown/Midtown region includes the areas of Downtown, Midtown, East Sac, Greenhaven, Land Park, South Land Park, Curtis Park, Old Sac, Oak Park, Elmhurst, Tahoe Park and the UCD Med Center.
Meetings are held on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays each month (excluding holidays).
The following zip codes are toured with the Downtown/Midtown Caravan:
8:45am (Doors Open)
9:00am (Meeting Begins)
10:00am (The Caravan Tour departs)
Submit Your Home
A caravan is an organized tour of new listings, designed to familiarize agents and brokers with newly listed properties.
Caravans are managed by the Regional Coordinators.
To add your listing to a caravan:
- Log into Metrolist Prospector
- From the Listings drop–down menu, choose View/Revise Your Listings
- Next to the desired listing number, click the Revise icon
- In the Revise Listing menu (under Listing Information), click Caravan Dates
- Drop down the list of caravans that have been scheduled and select the desired SAR–Downtown/Midtown. If necessary, enter a comment
Then all you have to do is click the save caravan button back up top. Don’t forget to confirm with the coordinators that you want your listing to be included on the next caravan.