We are a regional meeting of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® serving the Downtown/Midtown area. We are committed to the development of our Members by providing ongoing education with speakers and class instruction. The Downtown/Midtown region includes the areas of Downtown, Midtown, East Sac, Greenhaven, Land Park, South Land Park, Curtis Park, Old Sac, Oak Park, Elmhurst, Tahoe Park and the UCD Med Center.
Meetings are held on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays each month (excluding holidays).
The following zip codes are toured with the Downtown/Midtown Tour:
8:45am (Doors Open)
9:00am (Meeting Begins)
10:00am (The Tour departs)
REALTORS® must be present at the local meeting (details in column on right) to promote their listing and provide access. REALTORS® may have a coworker present on their behalf.
Submit Your Home
A Regional Tour is an organized tour of new listings, designed to familiarize agents and brokers with newly listed properties.
Tours are managed by the Regional Coordinators.
To add your listing to a tour:
- Log into Metrolist Prospector
- From the 'Listings' drop–down menu, choose' View/Revise Your Listings'
- Next to the desired listing number, click the 'Revise' icon
- In the 'Revise Listing' menu (under Listing Information), click 'Caravan Dates'
- Drop down the list of tours that have been scheduled and select the desired SAR–Carmichael Tour. If necessary, enter a comment
Then all you have to do is click the 'Save' button back up top. Don’t forget to confirm with the coordinators that you want your listing to be included on the next tour.