We are a regional meeting of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® serving Elk Grove. We are committed to the development of our Members by providing ongoing education with speakers and class instruction.
Meetings are held on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays each month.
The following zip codes are toured with the Elk Grove Caravan:
Alternating tours – (East side one week, West Side the other)
West Side Boundaries: Bilby to the South, Mack Rd to the North. 99 to the East and I–5 to the West.
No more than 2 listings on tour outside of 95758 & 95757 zip codes
East Side Boundaries: Grantline to the South, Gerber to the North, Grantline to the East and 99 to the West.
No more than 2 homes outside of the 95624 & 95829 zip codes per tour.
Elk Grove Documents
Submit Your Home
A caravan is an organized tour of new listings, designed to familiarize agents and brokers with newly listed properties.
Caravans are managed by the Regional Coordinators.
To add your listing to a caravan:
- Log into Metrolist Prospector
- From the Listings drop–down menu, choose View/Revise Your Listings
- Next to the desired listing number, click the Revise icon
- In the Revise Listing menu (under Listing Information), click Caravan Dates
- Drop down the list of caravans that have been scheduled and select the desired SAR–Elk Grove. If necessary, enter a comment
Then all you have to do is click the save caravan button back up top. Don’t forget to confirm with the coordinators that you want your listing to be included on the next caravan.