The purpose of the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Masters Club is to support the Sacramento Association in providing additional programs and services that enhance the competency, professionalism and productivity of its Members, and to recognize the achievements of top REALTORS® who apply for membership and who have earned a level of excellence in real estate sales.
Levels of Membership
- New Member is the designation pertaining to a first year Member or Member who has had a 3 year or more lapse in Membership and meets current requirements.
- Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria more than once, has achieved club criteria for the current year and has paid the current year's dues.
- Life Member is the designation pertaining to a Member who has achieved club criteria for five of the last seven years and has paid the current years dues. (See Recognition of Members and Annual Dues for clarification.)
- Outstanding Life Member is the designation pertaining to a life Member who has achieved club criteria for ten of the last fifteen years and has paid the current year's dues.
- 25 Year Presidential Award Holder is the designation pertaining to a life Member who has achieved club criteria for a total of twenty five years and has paid the current year's dues.
- Reciprocal Member is the designation available for both SAR and PCAR Members who have achieved their appropriate Masters Club criteria for the current year and have paid the current year's SAR and PCAR Masters Club dues or for Outstanding Life Members who have paid the dues only to their primary Association as well the dues for PCAR.
In order to be eligible for Masters Club Membership, you must meet the previous year's qualifying amount and provide the required documentation listed below to SAR within a determined time–frame.
$5 million in production AND 8 closed ends OR 20 closed ends
Very Important: Before you start the application process, thoroughly read the Masters Club Standing Rules. Incomplete applications can mean Membership Application rejection.
- You must submit all pages of the Masters Club Application Form
- Attach a check written to SAR or complete and submit the credit card authorization form for the total amount due
- Attach an MetroList Report (see rules and forms for instructions on producing a Masters Club Report from the MetroList) and/or Masters Club Verification Spreadsheet Form (for properties not in the MetroList)
- If Applicable – submit a New Home/Non–MetroList Sale Verification Form for each new home/non–MetroList sale with the proper documentation. You will also need to use this form if the MetroList print out has the incorrect data.
- If mailing, please send to:
Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
2003 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
- If by fax: (916) 283–8813
The rules and forms below are a sample of the information that you may need to provide and/or read:
Masters Club Standing Rules
New Home/Non–MetroList Sale Verification Form
MC Total Transactions Sheet (Excel)
MC Total Transactions Sheet (Google Sheets Version)
To make the process of documenting your production easier, the Masters Club Steering Committee and MetroList® have collaborated to create a special report in Prospector. If you provide this report with a total, you do not need to supply a spreadsheet or full page print–out for each property.
Click the image below for instructions
New Members – First Year Plaque
For your first year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. Your second, third, and fourth year plates can be ordered and added to this plaque.
For your fifth year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. Your sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth year plates can be ordered and added to this plaque.
Outstanding Life Members
For your tenth year of Masters Club, order this plaque, which will include your name and current year. The year plate will peel off to make room for the following year. Alternatively, you can order a new plaque each year or on significant years (year 15, 20, 30, etc.).
25 Year Presidential Plaque
There is a special plaque for your 25th year of Masters Club. After year 25, you can continue replacing each year to the plaque for Outstanding Life Member.
SAR & Masters Club Members Volunteer Every 5th Monday at Loaves and Fishes.
Our REALTORS® volunteer for the prep and serving shifts at Loaves and Fishes on the 5th Monday of the month.
This is a wonderful opportunity to do charitable work and to serve those less fortunate. The prep shift is from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and the serving shift is from 10:45 a.m. to about 1:30 p.m.