Until furter notice all meetings will be held virtually and schedules may have been or could be adjusted to best meet our members' needs. Visit the front page for monthly meeting times, speakers, and zoom links to join in on each meeting.
Main Meetings are scheduled for the 1st Tuesday of each month from 9am – 10:30am – with the exception of January and July. The meetings are held via Zoom.
Main Meetings provide monthly opportunities to:
- Meet and visit with REALTOR® and Affiliate members from throughout the Sacramento region
- Learn what is happening within SAR
- Hear from top speakers with real estate–related information (e.g. economic forecasts, sales tips, communication skills, tax advice, etc.)
Regional Meetings – also known as Caravans – are held each Tuesday, with the exception of the 1st Tuesday of the month.
The meetings are designed to help you get to know members in areas close to you, and give you the opportunity to expand into other areas.
Regional Meetings provide weekly opportunities to:
- Meet other REALTORS® and Affiliate Members
- Share information that can enhance your profitability and career success
- Listen to industry–relevant speakers present variety of topics
For more information, visit sacrealtor.org/regional-meetings.
The Real Estate Resource Meeting meets as needed from 9:30am – 10:30am, via Zoom on the Friday following the 4th Friday of every month during 2021.
Please note: this schedule will create instances where the Real Estate Resource Meeting may take place twice in one month. This would happen in months that have five Fridays.
They are open to all Members but focuses on items of particular interest to brokers and office managers.
Each month we will report on action taken by the SAR Board of Directors and on significant activities scheduled for SAR in the following month. We will also have a featured subject each month. As each meeting approaches, we will round out the agenda with hot topics of importance to brokers and managers. Our Real Estate Resource Meeting provides monthly opportunities to:
- Meet with fellow members who share similar responsibilities
- Share information that can help troubleshoot legal and personnel issues
- Hear what is happening on your behalf at the local, state, and national levels
The Real Estate Finance & Affiliate Forum meets every 1st Thursday of each month – with the exception of January and July – from 9:00am – 10:30am.
The meetings are held via Zoom.
These forums are open to all SAR members, but focus on real estate finance and affiliate member issues.
Our Real Estate Finance & Affiliate Forum provide monthly opportunities to:
- Learn about industry trends
- Discuss market concerns
- Network with fellow Affiliate members